Join us from 6pm onwards in our courtyard for a fun evening of Tapas, Spanish wine and Sherry and being a bank holiday it will be the perfect start to the weekend!
We will be offering a wide range of exciting wine by the glass, whilst Chef Gary will be offering a range of different Tapas dishes to complement the wine.
- Catalonia style mussels with garlic, paprika, tomato, saffron and coriander broth.
- Pulled pork, apple and Serrano ham croquette, romesco dressing.
- A glass of chilled gazpacho with garlic crostini
- Murcian tomato salad heritage tomato caper berrys, pine nuts, parsley, sherry vinegar and shaved manchego cheese.
- Albondigas in a rich tomato and smoked chilli sauce with coriander and spring onion yoghurt.
- Patatas bravas with sautéed chorizo and aioli.
- Beetroot and fennel seed cured cod, pickled shallots, pea shoot, pea puree
Dishes are £4.50 each, or 3 for £12.
Please register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01590 674852.
We are unable to take reservations due to the ‘pop up’ nature of the event. If you do plan to come then please email email@example.com with your contact details so we can update you if bad weather forces a change of plan. We have plenty of room and tables are available on a first come first serve basis.